Week 6 of the first season of ASM Network's Ultimate Performer, premiered on September 26, 2015, with a total of 12.90 million US viewers. The episode featured contestants Chester See, Heather Morris, Carlos PenaVega and Melissa O'Neil.
- - Week Winner
This is a list of distractions that appeared on the episode (Arranged in alphabetical order):
- Around The Room - The player has to perform inside a revolving room, made from a hydraulic boxed set, often decorated with a bedroom setting or a living room setting. The set pieces are all made of styrofoam for safety precautions.
- Biker Weather (New) - The player sits on a stationary motorcycle in front of a large green screen. While the player performs, he/she experiences different weather as if actually riding the bike, including strong winds, rain, snow, leaves and even hail as a distraction. If used for Round 2, a motorcycle with a passenger car is used instead.
- Don't Topple (New) - Specifically used for Round 3, each player stands on a raised narrow square, small enough where their feet fits, where they have to keep their balance while performing. To make things harder, selected audience members get the chance to shoot each player with eggs using special cannons. The platforms are surrounded by inflatable pads for safety when they fall off. The points awarded at the end depends on who stays the longest, with the last man standing gaining 4 points, and the first to fall of gaining 1 point. The players also accumulate cash which increases by $100 every second they don't get eliminated.
- Feet In - The player perform while being guided through five platforms containing things like worms, cockroaches, eels, spoiled food, etc.
- Pop! - Small balloons are attached to the player's body over a layer of protective gear, as they go through a maze of plastic cactus that is sharp enough to pop the balloons but safe enough to prevent harm to the players.
- Rotating Wheel - The players are horizontally strapped on to a wheel while it rotates slowly, with the wheel rotating clockwise then counter-clockwise. The wheel is often slanted for safety.
- Water Mania - While the player is performing, equipped with goggles, two audience members are chosen to aim hoses at the player which sprays colored water.
- - Round Winner
- R. City and Adam Levine ("Locked Away")
- Movie Soundtrack
|Round 1 - Solo|
|Chester See||"See You Again"||Rotating Wheel||9|
|Heather Morris||"Feel The Light"||Feet In||12|
|Carlos PenaVega||"Happy"||Water Mania||12|
|Melissa O'Neil||"My Heart Will Go On"||Pop!||7|
|Round 2 - Duets|
|Chester See||"Love Is An Open Door"||Around The Room||11|
|Carlos PenaVega||"Earned It"||Biker Weather||6|
|Round 3 - Group|
|Chester See||"When Can I
See You Again?"
The following shows the allocation points by the judges in the first two rounds to each contestants.
|Contestant(s)||Jessie J||Usher||Kristin C||Luke B||Total|