Week 7 of the first season of ASM Network's Ultimate Performer, premiered on October 3, 2015, with a total of 13.67 million US viewers. The episode featured contestants Lucy Hale, Michael J. Willett, Alex Newell and Diego Boneta.
- - Week Winner
|Michael J. Willett||17||$5400|
This is a list of distractions that appeared on the episode (Arranged in alphabetical order):
- Boxed Head - players place their heads from the chest up in a transparent box with enclosed tops as they perform, with the hosts placing different live insects and animals inside the box.
- Extreme Fan - The players perform a song while being blown by a powerful fan, all the while being thrown with random things like feathers, leaves, glitters, and even liquids like water, slime or other nasty liquids.
- Fill 'Em Up - Each players performs inside individual glass boxes. The box is then slowly filled with cold water. In cases where the heights of the player affects the game, the water will stop filling at an appropriate level, and other things will be placed in the glass boxes, including frogs, eels, and even snakes. The players can press a button to give up, deeming them eliminated. The players earn cash in increments of $100s and accumulates every second. The points are determined depending on who is eliminated first, with the last person standing receiving the four points.
- See-Saw-Sing - Specifically used for Round 2, both players are strapped in to both sides of a mechanical see-saw. During the time of one player's performance, the side they are in will lower down to a tank filled with either snakes, rats, frogs, worms and other creepy crawly creatures. The other player will then be lowered once it is his/her turn to perform the part of the duet. During the part of the song where both players sing simultaneously, the whole see-saw will balance, and will lower itself until both players have their feet in the tank.
- Slip 'N Sing - While standing on an inflatable platform, covered in slipper oil and water, the player has to perform while trying to keep his/her balance as he/she slips on the slippery surface of the platform.
- Three Point Shot (New) - The player performs in the middle of a full sized basketball court as vigorous basketball players play a game of basketball, distracting the player with ball passes, dribbling and maneuver moves.
- Water Mania - While the player is performing, equipped with goggles, two audience members are chosen to aim hoses at the player which sprays colored water.
- - Round Winner
- Ed Sheeran ("Lego House")
|Round 1 - Solo|
|Lucy Hale||"Bang Bang"||Three Point Shot||8|
|Michael J. Willett||"Drag Me Down"||Boxed Head||10|
|Alex Newell||"Worth It"||Slip 'N Sing||8|
|Diego Boneta||"Levels"||Water Mania||14|
|Round 2 - Duets|
|Lucy Hale||"I Know What You
Did Last Summer"
|Michael J. Willett||6|
|Alex Newell||"What Do You Mean?"||Extreme Fan||13|
|Round 3 - Group|
|Lucy Hale||"Born This Way"||Fill 'Em Up||4|
|Michael J. Willett||1|
The following shows the allocation points by the judges in the first two rounds to each contestants.
|Contestant(s)||Jessie J||Usher||Kristin C||Luke B||Total|
|Michael J. Willett||2||3||4||1||10|
|Michael J. Willett||1||1||1||3||6|