Week 8 of the first season of ASM Network's Ultimate Performer, premiered on October 10, 2015, with a total of 14.98 million US viewers. The episode featured contestants Alex Gonzaga, Tony Oller, Ciara Renée and Blake Jenner.
- - Week Winner
This is a list of distractions that appeared on the episode (Arranged in alphabetical order):
- Around The Room - The player has to perform inside a revolving room, made from a hydraulic boxed set, often decorated with a bedroom setting or a living room setting. The set pieces are all made of styrofoam for safety precautions.
- Jump-A-Cannon - The players are attached to a harness that lets them jump up on trampolines high enough, and performs while three audience members are chosen to shoot them with plastic balls using three cannons.
- Mechanical Dragon (New) - Mechanical Dragon is a version of Mechanical Bull, but a dragon is used instead to add some fun. While performing, the player has to ride the mechanical dragon which goes from slow to fast. The player does not stop until the song finishes, even if he or she falls over an inflatable landing too many times.
- Mirror Mirror (New) - In a small set placed on stage, a two way-mirror is placed on one of the walls disguised as a dresser mirror. The player sits in front of the mirror while performing. The audience sees through the mirror to the player. The mirror will automatically open every twenty seconds, with different surprises each time, including a bucket of water splashed at the player, a clown animatronics jumping out the mirror, or even a strong gust of wind.
- Nine Creatures (New) - On one end of the stage, nine boxes containing live animals and insects are placed in a line. On the other end, nine other boxes are lined up, but they are empty. As the player performs, he or she has to simultaneously carry each creatures from one side of the room to the other, with the creatures ranging from Snake, to rat, to bunny or even a tarantula.
- Snakes in a Tank - The player is lowered using a harnessed chair down onto a tank of water, which is then filled with different types of harmless snakes.
- Spinning Platform - The players are on a circular platform that spins with ten levels of difficulty, depending on the speed that ranges from 1 to 10. The players also win cash that accumulates in $100s as the platform spins and $1000s as the level changes by 1. The points are determined depending on who falls off first, with the last person standing receiving the four points.
- - Round Winner
- Drake ("Hotline Bling")
|Round 1 - Solo|
|Alex Gonzaga||"Problem"||Mirror Mirror||12|
|Tony Oller||"Cheerleader"||Mechanical Dragon||10|
|Ciara Renée||"Run The World"||Jump-A-Cannon||11|
|Blake Jenner||"Jealous"||Snakes in a Tank||7|
|Round 2 - Duets|
|Alex Gonzaga||"FourFiveSeconds"||Nine Creatures||12|
|Ciara Renée||"Sunday Morning"||Around The Room||11|
|Round 3 - Group|
|Alex Gonzaga||"Watch Me"||Spinning Platform||2|
The following shows the allocation points by the judges in the first two rounds to each contestants.
|Contestant(s)||Jessie J||Usher||Kristin C||Luke B||Total|